Wednesday, December 8, 2010

They left Presents!!!

So this morning I went upstairs to leave for work and Ana was laying on the couch and there in the middle of the floor were the Elves...with PRESENTS!!!! Ooh how exciting! I wondered what they had brough the kids. I tapped Ana on the head and said "Look- presents!". And she told me: "They gave me a paper plate." A WHAT??? Yep- you heard that right, they wrapped up a paper plate- just like on her birthday! She told me that the Elves were a lot more fun last year. (I think she was a little disappointed in the present) Then the other kids woke up and came out (just as excited as I was...at first) to see presents! They ripped them open- only to find that Alabaster and Jangle had left Emily a cup, Sam his left boot, and Jack another one of his boots. Those stinkers! Their note simply said How Many Days Until Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment