Friday, December 24, 2010

Holy Wrapping Paper Batman!

This morning our whole house was covered in wrapping paper!

063065 066

This is Petey- the newly un-Grinch-like South Pole –soon-to-be-North-Pole Elf. Jangle accidently got wrapped up in the package next to him. 067 

They even tried to wrap up the boys when they were sleeping!

060 061 062

This was the landing strip the Elves made in our front yard.

069 

Then there was a note left by Petey that said:

Dear Santa,

Please teach me to be a North Pole Elf. The Olsons have taught me about Christmas and I want to learn more. I’m sorry for going on strike and telling you to shove it. If it is ok with you I will come home with you to the North Pole. If not, I will wait here for the Penguins to pick me up and take me back to the South Pole.

Petey

Looks like we have one more elf we will have to pack up tonight to send home with Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment