Monday, December 6, 2010

Opening Fishing Season??

After being scolded by the Elves for not having baked any Christmas cookies yet (sheesh- it is only December 6th!) I baked a few gingerbread men last night just so I could get those pesky little Elves off my case! This morning as I went to go make my coffee I found Alabster stuck in the cookie jar, eating one of them with the tube of frosting! He had made a mess on my nice clean counter and blamed Jangle! I told Jack he had to put the Elves to bed  otherwise they would get into trouble at night. But he just looked at me and said (with a twinkle in his eye) "I'm tired...can you do it?" Ha! I'm not taking the blame for this one!!!
Alabaster blaming Jangle for the mess he made!

So then I went into the bathroom to try and get ready and this is what I found, can you say ewww....??!!

There was Jangle, F..I..S..H..I..N..G.. in our toilet! I don't know what exactly he thinks he's going to catch in there, but I'm not sure I would want to eat it!  He had a nice long candycane fishing pole and if you look closely, you can see what he used to bait his hook - Gummy Worms! The note said:
Big Day today- Opening Fishing at the North Pole! Jangle is just learning how to fish, so he probably won't catch much...but you never know.

P.S. Alabaster could probably catch more fish if he wasn't so busy baiting Jangle's hook. Maybe one of you could help? We heard you know how to do it now.

It did look like he caught something though. He's got some fish on his plate. I wouldn't mind eating those fish.

Elf Fishing Bait

Then- look what they decided to do with everything they caught- they saved it for us to eat tonight. I wonder if Jangle really did catch all that or if he's pulling a trick on Alabaster? Also- I'm a little leary about eating fish an Elf caught in my toilet. I'll let you know how it tastes tomorrow...if we don't suffer the consequences of Elf food poisoning tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment