Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Elves Surprise

I got home from work and the kids were all excited. The elves had left us an envelope with a picture of an elf on it and a note that said not to open it before I got home but there was a surprise in it. Both Alabaster and Jangle had talked to me earlier so I kind of knew what we were doing- at least I knew a little bit. So I told the kids to hurry up and get their stuff on so we could go, since we were on a tight schedule. Holy cow did I get attitude from Sam. He was crabby and grumpy, and grinch-like and was just a pain. We got in the car and I asked him to give me the envelope and he THREW it at me. I got mad and told them that we weren’t going to go. So after we picked up Jack we went back home and stayed there for the rest of the night. When Papa got home he sent Sam to bed and everyone was in a bad mood because we missed out on the Elves surprise. It was sad, but I just couldn’t take Sam out in public with his bad attitude. I felt bad, and sad, and so did everyone else. It was kind of a crappy night. We still aren’t sure what all the Elves had planned for us. Hopefully we’ll get a chance to do some of it another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment