Thursday, December 2, 2010

MERRY BIRTHDAY!

So usually I wake up before everyone else in the house and am able to get ready with peace and quiet. Not this morning! I was up at 5:30 exercising and I hear this thud, thud, thud of footsteps upstairs. So, thinking it was Jack and hoping he would go back to sleep I climb the stair quietly to see what is going on. Well, I see Emily standing in her doorway putting on a pair of long pajama pants over her shorts. Why is she up? I tell her to come out to the living room and ask her what she is doing up at this ungodly hour? Her response..."my alarm went off". Really? You have to get up 2 hours before you leave for school to get ready? Well, then she confessed that Ana came in her room and woke her up to see what the Elves had done. Geesh! Then she leads me into the dining room and we find this:

Breakfast of Champions
 The Elves had left Ana a birthday breakfast! (Looks like Jangle wasn't quite through with the bag of donuts yet!!). The note said "Merry Birthday Ana! At the North Pole when you turn 13 you get to start Sleigh Training. We heard you had tests today at school- we hope you pass and can get your Sleigh License. Jangle wants to know if you need any help with the tests! Oh, and this little Elf (The one on the left side of the picture) is for your locker. He will bring you Good Luck on those tests!"
Then on the bag of chocolate donuts next to the advertisement for the Shrek Movies they wrote "We know him!" and on the box of Little Debbie Zebra cakes they wrote "Are these made from zebras???"

My first thought was...at least it's not a huge mess to clean up. Until Ana informed me that this breakfast wouldn't need very many dishes to eat! Then I thought...how many cavaties will they have after this breakfast??

1 comment:

  1. Jack and Sam had "seconds" a couple times this morning before we left.

    ReplyDelete