Monday, December 3, 2012

North Pole Breakfast

At about 7:00 am our bedroom door flew open and the hallway light shone into our room (bright enough to blind you) and Sam yelled "Mom! You HAVE to come see this!" Talk about giving me a heart attack-sheesh. "The Elves are here!"

He ran in and woke up Jack and I heard them run downstairs. Jack squealed in delight - "The sleigh!" He's been waiting and waiting for the sleigh and the Elves to arrive. Thankfully they didn't bring any baby elves...YET.

However, these elves seem to be enough. They called my work and told my boss I couldn't come in today because I needed to do some Emergency Christmas Baking since we had no cookies in the house. I guess maybe they aren't all bad?









1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! How exciting and fun! I wonder what your boss told them! LOL

    ReplyDelete