Friday, December 7, 2012

Hungry, Hungry, Reindeer???

I'm guessing it is time to go grocery shopping again. These elves and reindeer are eating me out of house and home. I thought Elves only ate the four food groups:
1. Candy
2. Candy Canes
3. Candy Corn
4. Syrup

Hanging out in our fridge
I am curious as to what the food groups are for reindeer. I am pretty sure it includes Lefse. (In case you are not a Scandanavian from the Midwest - Lefse is basically a potato tortilla that is full of deliciousness.)

This morning those Elves and Reindeer got into our fridge. And the reindeer were eating all the sprinkles in the house - which apparently gives them gas, as evidenced by the plug on one of the reindeer's noses.


Reindeer gobbling up our lefse!

Reindeer farts stink!
Rudolph helped

No comments:

Post a Comment